Berthoud United Methodist Women (UMW) Craft and Food Fair Is October 14, 2017
General Information for Vendors:
- We will provide an 8 foot table and 2 chairs. If needed, the table can be removed for your free-standing display unit that uses the same space as the table- no taller than 5 foot high. The charge is $35 per space
- Only hand-crafted items may be displayed.
- Each vendor is responsible for his/her own Colorado Sales Tax License or Special Events License, and the collecting of sales tax.
- Set up can start as early as 7:00 A.M. Please be ready to go by 9:00 A.M. Please do not tear down early, as it irritates customers and adversely affects those vendors who do stay the full advertised hours. Craft fair times are 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Please clean up your own space after vacating
- No commissions will be taken, and no refunds will be made. Your cashed check is your receipt and proof of registration.
- Lunch will be available on the premises by the UMW with profits going to their group.
- Once you get your vehicle unloaded, please move it to the North side of the North parking lot.
- The Berthoud UMW assumes NO responsibility for the loss of or damage to any work, display or person.
- This year, vendors will be chosen based on items they will be selling. The UMW will make selections so that there are a variety of item for sale. Each vendor participating will have something unique that no other vendor will be selling. In the past we have had may duplicates, which makes it hard for the vendors to sell their items.
- Applications and photos must accompany your check.
Profits from this fair go to the Berthoud United Methodist Women. Please call Cheryl Kastle-Fenton for additional information at 970-532-2127
Mail registrations to: Cheryl Kastle-Fenton, P.O. Box 1054, Berthoud, CO 80513
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME
United Methodist Women welcome new members. Membership in a Circle combines fellowship, friendship, support, and work that makes a difference. Choose a circle and join in the fellowship and important work of this organization. New members are always welcome!
We encourage everyone to participate in the UMW reading program. We have a shelf of books in the church library designated for this purpose. Contact Carolyn Kiehn if you have questions.